Almost got as mad as I've ever been in my lifetime tonight (UPDATE got car back pics on pg 3)

So I'm on my way home about an hour ago, VERY lightly raining, when I get stuck behind a bus that slowed down to stop at a bus stop.. Well I was stuck behind it as I couldn't get a lane over because the left lane was full of cars, so I look up and see in my rearview a car prolly goin like 45-50 behind me and doesn't look like he planned on stopping so I punched it to try to get into the driveway to a dodge dealership that I was right in front of. But because of the slippery road my wheels spun for a split second because I couldn't get traction and that fucker behind me clipped me and tore up the left side of my bumper. But not only did this bitch hit me he fuckin started back up his car (because it stalled) and he took off....I was so mad I swear to god it was a good thing I wasn't able to find him at all down the road because I would have fucking killed his ass I was ready to wear his ass OUT. So anyways now I get to sit here with my charger in the garage with the bumper sitting on the ground behind it and I have to figure out how the fuck I'm going to get around for the next who knows long while it gets hit......I hope that guys car it totaled..

0656867A-D3B3-4586-B334-94755E9041FA-4668-00000142EF35B81D.jpg

0E7DE32E-1740-4890-A975-A06385658A7C-4668-00000142E193C4F0.jpg

Its not totaled...he drove away

no his car is FUCKED his headlight grille and a pile of other shit from his car was in the road his hood popped open, his front wheel got pushed up into the chassis and he left a trail of fluid down the road...

shit he messed up that bumper pretty bad

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived