LT.Smoke Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 OLD SCHOOL BOX TV FTFW lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 I get mine off shopjimmy and they're WAY cheaper. You also have the option for a 1 yr warranty. I bought 2 32" Viso's for 250+shipping. One arrived DOA, and they replaced it. Not trying to buy a scratch and dent TV. Unless i'm missing where they have others. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 thats what i have. just be aware you rae going to have to mess with the color and contrast and all that to get it looking good. once I did i was glad i bought it. now im looking for a bigger led tv THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 I wanted to go LED... I was told NOT to because the room I will have it in is predominantly a bright room... Does that sound right?? Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Watch the bass Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 OLD SCHOOL BOX TV FTFW lol Real old school is concave screen . What a gawd damn nice woody finish. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
OrionStang Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 I wanted to go LED... I was told NOT to because the room I will have it in is predominantly a bright room... Does that sound right?? Good point, here. Which one is better for glare, led or lcd? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Watch the bass Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 Or wait another year and get a OLED. I read this after i start this post http://www.techradar.com/news/television/oled-tv-what-you-need-to-know-1056228, maby you have to wait 2 or 3 years till they affordable. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
OrionStang Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 Yeah, fuck that. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LT.Smoke Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 I wanted to go LED... I was told NOT to because the room I will have it in is predominantly a bright room... Does that sound right?? Good point, here. Which one is better for glare, led or lcd? From what i have been told Ken the LCD does better for bright rooms and LED is better for darker rooms Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
94jettameowpsst Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 What's the price if ya don't mind me asking? TVs are cheap anymore, picked up my 55" led 3d passive for under 1000$ and it came w 14 pairs of glasses. I've got a 90" for our basement that wasn't so cheap :/... once it's done 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.