OrionStang Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 I was looking at the refurbs on Newegg, and some of the prices are pretty good, A Sharp Aquos specifically caught my eye. What do you guys think? It does come with a 30 day warranty and I have the option to purchase a two year warranty. Opinions? Note: Neweggs Black Friday Sale starts today at 1pm PST. I will be checking into that first, refurb as a second option. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
memphisBred Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 I would definitely purchase the 2 year warranty. If they didn't offer it I'd pass. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
OrionStang Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 I would definitely purchase the 2 year warranty. If they didn't offer it I'd pass. Yeah, its only $80 more, still making for a good deal. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Truconcept Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 i have never had a problem with any kind of refurb before and i heard that if its refurbished by the same company that these products get extra careful inspection the second time out i would not buy an offbrand refurb tv tho that sharp u have your eye on is nice gl! **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
LT.Smoke Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 I would go for it ken... I am doing the same thing on Black Friday... They have a 50" Refurb on new egg that I am looking at plus I will be getting the extended warranty with it and after talking to a handful of people they all assured me that newegg was reliable and trustworthy Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 I would go for it ken... I am doing the same thing on Black Friday... They have a 50" Refurb on new egg that I am looking at plus I will be getting the extended warranty with it and after talking to a handful of people they all assured me that newegg was reliable and trustworthy Im hoping once the sale starts the prices will drop even more. I need a 50" and a 26"-27". SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LT.Smoke Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 Im hoping the prices drop more as well... But hell even if they dont I will still get the Tv because its a GREAT deal Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
n8ball2013 Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 ive got an aquos which model. led lcd refresh rate etc? my aquos out of the box had the worst picture and needed all the settings adjusted to not look like ass. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
beaker Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 I get mine off shopjimmy and they're WAY cheaper. You also have the option for a 1 yr warranty. I bought 2 32" Viso's for 250+shipping. One arrived DOA, and they replaced it.
OrionStang Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 There are lots of good prices in the 47" size. Nate, its lcd with 60/hz refresh rate. Anything is going to be better than my old school 32" that weighs 80lbs and has a shit picture. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.