Jump to content

Refurbished LCD TV; Should I?


Recommended Posts

Posted

led technology has been out for over five years. you know how i know. about ayear after i paid 1500 for mine the price came down to reasonable levels.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Lol yeah I know it's not brand new. Maybe they have gotten better. But when I wanted to get one a year or 2 ago. It was still basically an LCD tv with LEDs on the border to provide a sharper picture. But it was still 85% LCD yet they represented it as an led. But maybe it's changed.

My dad just got an led 3d tv and its badass for sure

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

I don't need 3D, thats for sure. Fucks me up.

I guess i'll go with whatever's cheaper in my size range between led and lcd. My living room is never dark, and never "bright". I just have a single soft lamp with a pretty heavy shade on it.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3079 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...