Can it be used to figure out what frequency my vehicle peaks at?

Can it be used to figure out what frequency my vehicle peaks at?

if your talking about resonant the best way i know of is a sub in a sealed box and do a tone sweep.

if your talking what you currently peak at do a sweep to then let everything cool back down and the batteries charge up. then get back on the meter and play 2-5 freq from the sweep you did and quickly switch up until the score doesn't go up anymore. write down that freq let everything cool down and batteries charge then play that freq and see if you gain any more from the batteries being fully charged and everything cooled down.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yeah I know that. I was just wondering if this product could do that without all the fuss. Since the price looks pretty appealing right now haha

Yes it will. But it still requires the use of a term lab unless you have ears that can notice the difference in a 150 and 151.

Lol nope. I wish

How would I do that?