Sonic Electronix

Not that I'm really looking into them, but does anyone know if Cerwin Vega is a quality brand? I know they are well known in pro audio and was curious if anyone has experience with them in the mobile sector. That is all.

Thanks

1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Hertz HSK 165.3

JL Audio Slash 300/4

Fi BL15 Fully Loaded D2

Memphis 16-MCD1000

Cerwin vega strokers <3

You mean these? LOL

4531F9C6-0519-4AAD-92DB-7FA98E1A197E-1726-000004398DAC5171.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

i loved my stroker pro 15.. never got to hear the originals which fox theres someone on here that sells reconnes for them cant remember who though ... and the new stroker 12s heard a pair of them i liked how the sounded... they are owned by the sister company of diamond so i dont see the new stuff not still being quality

Talk to Collin - Stapuft. He's got a clam in bhis astro with 12 (IIRC) of CV's older model subs. He may know something about their newer stuff, who knows.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived