Cox Posted November 24, 2012 Author Report Posted November 24, 2012 I believe he's mad because he didn't get what he paid for. It's very simple to understand that. And what exactly did he pay for? According to the OP he doesn't know about wiring and voicecoil configurations, so what did he order? What did he pay for? No receipt and no record, we have records of every sale or service provided in our shop. Maybe I'm overanalyzing due to actually working in the industry and seeing shops slammed for no reason. I understand the not having the receipt thing is his fault, but I believe his story that he bought the speakers there. I don't see why he would come on here to make the story up, but who knows it is the internet. I know I would be a little mad if I brought my stuff to have it hooked up by a shop & later find out that they didn't hook it up or order me what they said they did. But I don't have that problem because I hook all my stuff up myself. Finally someone who is reasonable and understands what happened. Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
sprkn_ranger Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 I understand where your coming from op, you didn't get exactly what you paid for, and maybe the shop should have replaced your speakers, but I do see why they refused to. On a system like that you will hardly be able to see a difference in output from a couple hundred watts, so I agree with teamHT. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Cox Posted November 25, 2012 Author Report Posted November 25, 2012 I understand where your coming from op, you didn't get exactly what you paid for, and maybe the shop should have replaced your speakers, but I do see why they refused to. On a system like that you will hardly be able to see a difference in output from a couple hundred watts, so I agree with teamHT. Yes I realize theere wouldn't be much of a difference, but its more about the fact how the employee who was working just pocketed my cash and got the subs from somewhere else. That's the problem. Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
KillaCam Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 Okay so you got the wrong subs and you lost the receipt? So you both messed up. I doubt they intended to do it, just move on. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Cox Posted November 25, 2012 Author Report Posted November 25, 2012 Okay so you got the wrong subs and you lost the receipt? So you both messed up. I doubt they intended to do it, just move on. Never said I lost it. Said I never received it..... Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
TeamHT Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 Lol, once again not what you said in the OP. Its what you changed your story to after, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 why would you walk out of the store without a receipt especially if you purchased an extra warranty? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Cox Posted November 25, 2012 Author Report Posted November 25, 2012 Lol, once again not what you said in the OP. Its what you changed your story to after, lol. It was implied in the original post so I just put it in parenthesis to make it more direct lol? Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
Cox Posted November 25, 2012 Author Report Posted November 25, 2012 why would you walk out of the store without a receipt especially if you purchased an extra warranty? Just talking to people and got distracted. Made a simple mistake. Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
Tim Lam Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 wow all these comments of never being able to see the true 800rms are COMPLETELY USELESS it doesnt matter what's it wired to, you'll never see the rated power anyways... you guys may not consider him to be screwed over, but if i payed someone to do something for me, i would hope they would optimize it for me as much as possible. and in his case, wiring it to 1 ohm was what he was desiring, though me may not have realized it a the time.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.