Thanks nate and yeah thats my plan

Aftermarket parts cost is around 1200

This donor car is 800

Plus tons of stuff i could sell off of it

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Those enregy drinks are so bad for your health.

They make you feel ...awake, but you're still tired.

It's dangerous !

Thank God you did not kill any child going to school early, or anybody.

And good luck on the rebuild.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

i used to drive an hour 1 way for work and was working 2 jobs at the time so there where days i went 2-3days with now sleep. doze off a little and felt my head fall and instantly picked it back up just in time to see i was heading straight towards a guardrail at 65mph. never again have i gone a day with out at least 3-4hours of sleep if im gonna be driving.

driving tired is not worth it in anyway. it can and will end in a bad way i count myself lucky to have came through just in time to get back on the road and away from the gaurdriall. home was 20 minutes closer at the time so i turned around and stopped at the closest gas station ( 2 miles from where i turned around) got an icy and splashed some ice cold water on my face stretched then drove home.

i hope people learn from what happened to you and my story, its just not worth it.

Ice water on your face, coffee, energy drinks, energy bars don't make you more alert on the road. You may feel more awake for a few seconds to a minute but you'll still notice the same amount of things before you drank/ate any of those things.

I sure hope everybody who reads this won't be driving tired or pumped on energy drinks anymore because it's as bad as driving drunk.(and if you haven't had sleep in 3 days, it's worse they just being lightly drunk.)

That being said, i hope nothings wrong with you and you can get that mustang driving soon.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

i used to drive an hour 1 way for work and was working 2 jobs at the time so there where days i went 2-3days with now sleep. doze off a little and felt my head fall and instantly picked it back up just in time to see i was heading straight towards a guardrail at 65mph. never again have i gone a day with out at least 3-4hours of sleep if im gonna be driving.

driving tired is not worth it in anyway. it can and will end in a bad way i count myself lucky to have came through just in time to get back on the road and away from the gaurdriall. home was 20 minutes closer at the time so i turned around and stopped at the closest gas station ( 2 miles from where i turned around) got an icy and splashed some ice cold water on my face stretched then drove home.

i hope people learn from what happened to you and my story, its just not worth it.

Ice water on your face, coffee, energy drinks, energy bars don't make you more alert on the road. You may feel more awake for a few seconds to a minute but you'll still notice the same amount of things before you drank/ate any of those things.

I sure hope everybody who reads this won't be driving tired or pumped on energy drinks anymore because it's as bad as driving drunk.(and if you haven't had sleep in 3 days, it's worse they just being lightly drunk.)

That being said, i hope nothings wrong with you and you can get that mustang driving soon.

yeah i know all that stuff only helps for a few seconds. stetching and walking a little bit helps the most but still after a short time period you will feel just as tired and your reaction truely does suck when that tired. dont sleep for about 30 hours ( dont drive during this time period) and have you friend randomly throw a ball at you while your looking and see how quick you react to it compared after getting a full 6-8hours of sleep.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

u gonna fix that exhaust while ur at it there big guy? :P

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

If i get this donor car yeah

If i end up having to pay for aftermarket then no lol

And my aq90x4 came today :(

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

u gonna fix that exhaust while ur at it there big guy? :P

lmao, for some reason when i read this i though you were talking to me. long story short i broke a stud on one of my exhaust flanges about 3 weeks ago and haven't had the time to fix it yet

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Mine leaks at the y pipe and off the header lol

Not my top priority at the moment

what aftermarket parts? :P and its a good thing its only that much...like everybody else said...could have been way worse, sorry i didnt say it before :P glad ur ok Captain Cripple. wat'd ur gf say?

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

• 2 weeks later...

If I was you, I wouldn't post that you weren't wearing a seatbelt and such...never know, you may have a .0000000000001% chance that the LEO or the claims agent is a basshead as well, and sees stuff like that and pretty much tell you you're f*cked. Just my opinion..

Good luck with getting 'er fixed, and glad you're alright. I just started a job working for the railroad and had to drive 11 hours in one night last week...took a break to wake up at Waffle House after 7 hours and made the remaining 4 home, somehow...I was extremely exhausted but alert, but I won't risk it if I catch myself dozing off.

POTATO!

Archived