Florida teen shot to death by man after dispute over loud music, police say

we need to make a petition to put this fk away for life, "Bassheads unite!" lol. seriously though thats screwed up.

You know this wasn't about loud music. That may be what started it but people today are just too quick to get stupid and violent over nothing.

I agree it could of started because of the loud music but doesn't mean its the cause of it

It is tragic but we don't know what really happend

I know I'm only 21 but things have changed a lot I remember if you saw someone pulled on the side of the road people would stop to help, now adays they won't stop, somemight throw shit out at you

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Well lots of things whent wrong here

1) kids should be blasting their music at a gas station I think it's fucking anoying

2) they should have just said sorry turn it down

3)the guy shouldn't have said anything either isn't it legal in Florida to have loud stereos?

4)never pull out your gun unless your life depends on it

5) flees the scene if he felt "threaten he should have called police immediately after he used force

6) should have done warning shots at worst i doubt the kids would have kept going

I'm a basshead and like gun I also carry incase some one would try to rob me but never act like an idiot this guy shouldn't get sentenced to deAth should get life in prison. A death sentence only hurts family members not him so make him suffer in prison see how much a man he really is with out a gun

we need to make a petition to put this fk away for life, "Bassheads unite!" lol. seriously though thats screwed up.

You know this wasn't about loud music. That may be what started it but people today are just too quick to get stupid and violent over nothing.

Agree and disagree. With kids these days, you never know. Honestly, the only reason he felt brave enough to call them out was due to the gun. That being said, JF, people who blast their shit like this, give the rest of us bad names. Be respectful where you play and shit like this can be avoided. I listen to my stereo loud, so does everyone on this site, but I will be the first one to tell you to turn your shit down if you are playing it in your driveway, or at a stop light. Common sense...then again, if it was common...

He felt threatened? Threatened of what? Sure a few extreme words might have been exchanged but the kids never even got out of the car and he opened fire on them. He could've just walked away but no he just had to take it out of proportion, and now he's just gonna get away with it? Screw that shit

You were there? You heard what they said? Body language, etc? He may have felt threatened for good reason, but like I said, without the gun, he may have just sat there without saying anything to them at all. Does it justify his actions? Not in my opinion, but then again, I won't make a judgment call off of not knowing. To each their own.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Another shoot first ask questions later assholes, this is why the stand your ground laws need to be removed and outlawed so the morons in our society can't just open fire at will and think they can get away with it.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived