best way to get fit- out of the gym

Do CrossFit. At home. Just have to be willing to push yourself WAYYY past your limits. Only way to get better is to push past the pain. Youll live, cant breath? You can breath later! Tired? You can rest later

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Are you just trying to look more toned or actually gain strength?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Bodyweight exercises. Pushups, pullups, crunches, squats, box jumps. Do it as a circuit for a set time or for set number of circuits without rest. 3-4 days a week. If you plan on buying any fitness equipment or joining a gym, you will have many more options and variety available.

As mentioned above, crossfit is an extreme type of circuit workout, with heavy lifting mixed in from time to time. Google it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Blacklabelcrossfit.com

Allworkouts every day are posted. You will see results in the first 3 days if you truley WANT too. Lots and lots of cardio work, and lots and lots of lifting.

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Archived