StrtMotivadedDev ElITE Clan- Blops II- Ps3

Me and kyle are rolling. Rcp_soudz add me

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Sorry for the really late response to me wifi shutting off

It's my ps3 is hard wired so that's not an issue but I have 2 laptops and 2 iPhones. My Mac and iPhones can't connect to the wifi. I haven't checked my HP but it was connected I think yesterday and was working fine.

I don't think I have a modem and router. I think I have the 2 in 1 pos. everything worked fine until 2 nights ago. I noticed my iPhone couldn't connect. Then yesterday my wife's phone wouldn't connect and our Mac didn't connect either.

I doubt lotus touched anything cuz it's a tight spot back there and she's too big now lol.

Anyways I'm at work now and when I get home ill try and take some pics if needed. This is really pissing me off cuz I've only had this shit installed for like 3 months...

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

All goods mate

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Cool.. wife just got home...

And we are expecting a monster storm,.. this has just been in the last 20 mins... Its gonna be a bad one.

IMG_1501_zpsfd817ccf.jpg

There was some old snow, but, its added 4 inches easy in that time...

Tomorrows commute will be a blast...

Archived