Jump to content

Favorite 90's tv!! boy meets world coming back


Recommended Posts

Posted

i hope topanga gets inshape for this. i used to like her..in 95

lips for days!!! haha

Danielle-Fishel-14.jpg

She doesnt need to do anything. Still gorgeous and stacked.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Saved By The Bell, muh fuckas

Also, I'm kinda curious to see how this Boy Meets World "sequel" is gonna work. I loved Boy Meets world, but I'm going to approach it how I approach sequels to classic movies. Although, the fact that Cory and Topanga are coming in for it gives me some hope. Kinda bummer Shawn isn't coming back.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Who remembers In Living Color? That ish was hilarious

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Posted

i hope topanga gets inshape for this. i used to like her..in 95

She was looking pretty good on the Soup the other night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 368 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...