Mt. Hummer Is Getting A Rebuild.

27th?? sanctioned? didnt see it on termpro.. I could be hella blind too.

9th for sure. was deciding on Auburn or covina. Figure we will roll up north to see all you fegs.. lol

27th is cutting it a little to close.

And where is Skip01??

Eating your words?

Its all good, and thanks for the dates David.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

vids ... sure we will have to drive somewhere else though, my neighbors have had it. lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

9th for sure. was deciding on Auburn or covina. Figure we will roll up north to see all you fegs.. lol

And where is Skip01??

Eating your words?

I banned him from posting.... he can look but not post.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Ray I looked on Sonic FX's calander, I didnt look on termpro, usually if doug has it posted on his calander its going down, someone may have backed out though.

no problem anything for my brotha's from anotha

I was hoping you guys would Roll to the Aug 9th show so I could see it agian, cant wait to see it and you ugly fhegs agian.

ohh and bring that asshole Accordman with you

Just read through all the pages and still can not close my mouth. This build is insane, and cant wait for final pics.

And where is Skip01??

Eating your words?

If you are able to get to the Whittier show, will you please let me know, i am always down in that area and would love to get a demo.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Ray...You are the MAN. I am so impressed by what I see, absolutely amazing. :clapping:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Well I guess it doesnt hurt to talk a lil shit now and then to get the boyz really working to make this badass ride a little badder! Good job everyone!!!!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the 60.5 was with the subs hot as shit too, gonna put on the hd belt to the alts and supercharge the batts then hit her again and see if anything changes.

there is no way im gonna be able to make it to the whitter show, gonna take 2 weeks to get these finish panels all did, once again thanks for all the kind words guys.

Hell do the can trick with a fourty!!! :D :D :D

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived