XS Power

Is my battery too far gone?

did you try charging it up? put on slow charge for few hours, if you tried that and it metered that still... go try buying either some distilled water and put in it IF its low, or better autozone and get some of that battery acid if its low... if not and it still meters that after u slow charge it..... lost cause

its a sealed agm battery

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

did you try charging it up? put on slow charge for few hours, if you tried that and it metered that still... go try buying either some distilled water and put in it IF its low, or better autozone and get some of that battery acid if its low... if not and it still meters that after u slow charge it..... lost cause

its a dry celled battery, but just charge it up and see what happens , if the voltage comes back load test it and make sure its good.

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

Charge it, turn your lights on and drain it until it gets to ~11v, then charge it again. Do this 2 or 3 times, then charge it, then let the battery sit for a couple hours and see what it sits at

That tender is not going to do the job for you. You need a charger with at least 15amps of charge current. Hook that battery up to another 12V battery and charge it up. Then let it sit for around 24hrs and see what the voltage does. Probably will want to put it trough a few cycles to see if you can break up some of the sulfation.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That tender is not going to do the job for you. You need a charger with at least 15amps of charge current. Hook that battery up to another 12V battery and charge it up. Then let it sit for around 24hrs and see what the voltage does. Probably will want to put it trough a few cycles to see if you can break up some of the sulfation.

I left it on that tender for a couple days. It got the voltage up and it's resting at 12.66 after 24 hours. I haven't put it through any cycles though

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

put a load on it, and let it charge again. I brought my dads optima yellow top after sitting at 4.3v Now it rests at 12.9v

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Put it through a couple cycles, That should help out.

You'd really want to get a bigger charger though. Like a 15a charger.

You can leave the battery hooked up in you car and turn your lights on to drain it. Check the voltage with a DMM every hour and when it drops into the 10s, turn your lights off and the charger on ;)

Put it through a couple cycles, That should help out.

You'd really want to get a bigger charger though. Like a 15a charger.

You can leave the battery hooked up in you car and turn your lights on to drain it. Check the voltage with a DMM every hour and when it drops into the 10s, turn your lights off and the charger on ;)

I'm going to get a bigger charger, but its not in a vehicle. I'll just get some lights and hook em to the battery

• 3 weeks later...

so I never ended up going to get a bigger charger, I did let that lil one get the batt to float range a few times and its been sitting off for about two weeks and is resting at 12.65v, still gunna get a better charger and put it in my blazer and cycle it some. doesn't sound like its dead yet though