scooter99 Posted December 22, 2012 Author Report Posted December 22, 2012 Then I test fitted the tablet! I like the fit against the back, but it does indent in the middle there. Not sure exactly how to fix that, but I have some ideas. You can see my S3 there, that's what I'm having to use for picture taking! Someone wanna donate a good camera to me!?! Little closer. Overall I'm happy with how it's turning out. I have some pin holes in there, and I want to fix that indent. When those are done, and fixed, I can primer it, and sand it again. After that's done, I'll get the front on. Then I can start finishing the outside part of it. It's coming along, slowly, but it's coming along. Hoping to have more time for it this weekend. Thanks for checking it out! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted December 22, 2012 Author Report Posted December 22, 2012 Yes I do!!! Sucks about the HU tho. Hey that's how we learn. Custom ain't easy! Hopefully you can get another brain. But I need Moar pics!!! Yeah, I'm pretty bummed out about it. But I'm happy with my decision of what I'm going to do next. I'm going to get a Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS. This will give me bluetooth capability to link up my tablet and my phone, HD radio for radio listening, and now it's pandora and android compatible so that's a huge plus. Doesn't have the processor the 80PRS has, but I'm ok with that. I'll tune everything from the amps anyway. I'm waiting on some more sales, The Soundstream 2.450, and the second of the XL15's to sell. Then I'll get the 9500. I have a place that I want to put it, which I think is going to be perfect, but I have to figure out how to get the lower dash trim off. I've tried this before, and gave up on it. It is a pain to get out. Some people have said the dash needs to be removed to do it. I'm up for the challenge, but I have to have time for it. So that's going to be a while! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted December 22, 2012 Author Report Posted December 22, 2012 Also got some parts in this week. I have the rest for what I'm doing with this already here. Then this was what I was thinking for the new head unit install. I couldn't decide, if I wanted the HVAC controls here, and the head unit where the hvac controls were. I found out that I can fit a single din unit there, from another 8th civic owner. But then I took a set of controls I bought a while ago to customize things, and I'm not sure if I like the way it looks. Then I tried the Alpine face plate down there, and I think I like that better. What do you guys think? Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 The alpine looks.... Less cramped, or cluttered down there. It just seems to fit. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Maebros Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 im with you scott not sure i like the HVAC controls down there HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 x3 the HU down below looks cleaner 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Herokight Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 It looks like hvac would make an awkward shape down there. The hu looks like it would blend in better. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
scooter99 Posted December 22, 2012 Author Report Posted December 22, 2012 Ok it's settled then. That's where it's going to go. Well that's the plan provided I can get that piece out of there. Otherwise it'll be a bitch to fabricate that in the car. Thanks guys! So I made the test project and it worked. But I'm not so sure I want to post it. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, and certainly I don't want to piss anyone off. SO I'll have to think about it before I decide if I'm going to post it or not. But I'm excited that I was able to make it work! Thanks for your input guys! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 Ah i was going to say Hvac below but im too late Seriously though, then it would be tab,hu, then hvac not tab, controls then deck in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 What is this secret project you speak of Scott? My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.