Jump to content

Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol I bet stroking isn't the only thing you do for him ;)

Edit: it is starting to take shape and is looking very nice!!! I love it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Ok here's the rest of what I did today.

I cut a piece of foam board so I could protect the plasti dip and as well, fill these corners so that they sit flat on the underside.

20121223_151419.jpg

Then the first layer of filler.

20121223_154936.jpg

sanded

20121223_161216.jpg

20121223_161220.jpg

20121223_161230.jpg

Second layer on.

20121223_162412.jpg

and sanded that.

20121223_171059.jpg

20121223_171141.jpg

20121223_171145.jpg

20121223_171150.jpg

20121223_171153.jpg

20121223_171157.jpg

then test fitted the tablet.

20121223_171258.jpg

20121223_171435.jpg

20121223_171430.jpg

Posted

Then it was time to get a coat of color on it so I could see where it's at. That's not the actual back by the way. It's the foam board, that's why it looks so bad. 20121223_173155.jpg

20121223_173150.jpg

Tablet test fitted!

20121223_173432.jpg

20121223_173511.jpg

So that's where I'm at now. I stopped to watch my niners play, but they're getting worked right now.

So I'll probably not get much more done in the next couple days. We'll see what happens. I have some pin holes to fill, some fine sanding to do and then I have to figure out the paint color. Once I get the paint color figured out, I'll hopefully be ready to paint.

Thanks for checking it out!

Posted

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9600 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...