Leo1103 Posted December 28, 2012 Report Posted December 28, 2012 Really like the idea of putting the hvac controls up there! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Kyblack76 Posted December 28, 2012 Report Posted December 28, 2012 Choice scot, very very choice. Hats off sir. .... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
scooter99 Posted December 28, 2012 Author Report Posted December 28, 2012 Up in the dome light Leo? Thanks Kylar Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Leo1103 Posted December 28, 2012 Report Posted December 28, 2012 yeah I figure it will be better up there since its not something you'd constantly be adjusting 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
IBleedMusick Posted December 28, 2012 Report Posted December 28, 2012 It's going up there whether Scott likes it or not because I said so. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
scooter99 Posted December 28, 2012 Author Report Posted December 28, 2012 OH REALLY!!??!! You gonna come make me! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 Ok guys, I finished up the fan controller. Check it out, and the video in the end! So I couldn't screw the relay to the box, cause I didn't have room to put a board or anything like that in. So I just epoxied it in there. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 Then made a pig tail and labeled it. And there's the final product! Nice, compact and easy to place! Compared to my wife's Motorola Razr Time for some testing! One closed up, one opened. And finally a video of the testing! I wish I knew how to take a wide video on my phone but I can't figure out how. Sorry guys! So there we go. One project done, finally! Hoping for more this weekend! We'll see what happens! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Wow sexy. Just amazing work. I really like the 2 8 sealed with the 750.1 Guess it wasn't a popular choice tho :/ Anyways carry on and I'm excited to see the bezel come together 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Lookin' good. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.