Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

last thursday I popped my knee out at work. Weird accident, just too much pressure on it; but when I hit the ground I grabbed it and slid it back in. I'm told thats a good thing, since it's harder to correct after everything starts to swell. Went to see the ortho surgeon on friday he moved it around and shit, told me he doesn't think anything is torn and they took xrays to make sure nothing was broken. Wondering if any of you guys have experience with this and how long it usually takes to heal. Its only been 3 days and Im already starting to go nuts sitting on this couch. Never had this happen before, growing up I've only occasionally broken fingers and toes.They told me once this happens, there's a higher risk of it happening again, which honestly freaks me the hell out.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Only time I did that I also tore my ACL so, good luck :)

shit man, that must have taken forever to heal!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Not my knee but I dislocated my finger a couple years ago and after the first time it would start to just slide out of place if I tried to grab anything. Turned out the first dislocation hadn't torn anything but stretched the ligament so far to let the bone slide out of joint and after 6 dislocations the ligament finally torn.

So I can see how one dislocation leads to easier dislocations later

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

It will never get back to 100%, if you really take it easy and give it a lot of time to heal and get it strong you eill get close to 100% though. I would give it at least 3-4 weeks.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

i had this happening to me also and it led to f@cking everything up and a looong surgery to make everything work again...if you made it out off it only with some pain and swolen knee you are really lucky...i'd advice you to buy a knee support for when you lift really heavy things to save you from a potential damage that would lead to surgery...

'92 toy rolla EE90/AE92 1.3lt 12 x 8inch beyma (mids) 6 x beyma CP21-F tweeters(highs) 4 x 15 SPL Dynamics SPL380 D2(walled) 2 x ESX Vision 2500.2(mids,highs) 1 x SPL Dynamics D9-XS(subs) 4 x stinger SPV70 + 5 X SVR platinum 3500P batts 157.2 official on db drag comp-157.3 on same comp but eliminated...still a work in progress... Team Hxomania Trikala http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156885-lil-noisy-toy-rolla/

Posted

Fuck that go back to your doctor and get an MRI. he can't see any of your ligaments of tendons.

I thought I broke a collar bone or something in my shoulder. Went to ER and got an x-ray. Nothing broken so I'm like phew it's just gonna be sore. 4 months later and I can't move my arm I get an MRI and my labrum was completely severed from the bone allowing my shoulder to be loose and I was a few cm away from tearing my rotators cuff as well....

Get an MRI to be safe make sure there's no damage

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

i had this happening to me also and it led to f@cking everything up and a looong surgery to make everything work again...if you made it out off it only with some pain and swolen knee you are really lucky...i'd advice you to buy a knee support for when you lift really heavy things to save you from a potential damage that would lead to surgery...

thats probably a really good idea man. Im on my feet most of the day, thats what makes me nervous about it happening again.

Fuck that go back to your doctor and get an MRI. he can't see any of your ligaments of tendons.

I thought I broke a collar bone or something in my shoulder. Went to ER and got an x-ray. Nothing broken so I'm like phew it's just gonna be sore. 4 months later and I can't move my arm I get an MRI and my labrum was completely severed from the bone allowing my shoulder to be loose and I was a few cm away from tearing my rotators cuff as well....

Get an MRI to be safe make sure there's no damage

Shit man, thats one of the things I'm afraid of. They mentioned an MRI, but I figured he moved it all around and didn't find anything so it was ok. I have another appointment to see him on friday so Ill bring it up

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Don't wait man. Only causes more damage if its started. He said if I had an MRI immediately I probably wouldn't have needed surgery lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

I tore my acl in half, tore my meniscus and fractured my knee at the same time., I was off my feet for over a year. Hope you didn't tear anything bro! Knee problems suck

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2842 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...