97Jetta1637 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 he never said sister..... #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
michigancapri92 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 this thread is full of teh lawlz ... e-thugs = entertainment Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
iwannabeloud Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Facebook of said girlfriend's sister? better She's under age perves She has had her liscense for a week and a half meaning she is 16in alaska & alabama consent is 16, so she is legal in alaska & alabama j/k I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
Herokight Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Agreed, some people are mature at sixteen, some not so much. I did some dumb things every now and then, but I knew the boundaries of mine and my cars abilities. But that is just plain stupid. Sound like she wanted to look cool and fucked up in the process. I have a friend like this. He tried to jump a hill going 100mph on a dirt back road in his neon. A jeep came from the other direction, so he swerved at the last second and luckily barely missed hitting a tree head on. The whole car was fucked up. Tie rods snapped, tires blown, bent rim, tranny was fucked up, everything. I think at one point time some of us are gonna do something stupid and end up in a bad accident, but most of us learn from it and don't do something that stupid again. I went beyond my driving abilities once and found myself upside down one morning the week after I turned 18 because I was trying to drift in my new car I had just gotten. Lesson learned, I haven't done anything that stupid since. I was lucky I walked away with nothing more than a sprained neck and still had my old car to fall back on. /rant. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Herokight Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Let's stay on topic here guys. Take your bickering to another thread. I'll start a new one for you guys http://www.stevemead...ckering-thread/ There you go Well played.... Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
cuetip Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 shit man, moral of the story is dont let people drive your car lol, i let someone drive my car about 8 blocks to mcdonalds and the bitch rear ends a cop haha
cuetip Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 shit man, moral of the story is dont let people drive your car lol, i let someone drive my car about 8 blocks to mcdonalds and the bitch rear ends a cop haha
revoracing247 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 the way i see it, some are totally fine to have their license at 16 and others aren't responsible or capable enough to. and it's not like you can make a law that can determine between the two and that's the problem. driving takes skill. most teenage girls and some guys don't realize this. for them it's just fun and games or just something that they have a right to do. when i was 15 i was jumping off the bus and going to my friends house and his family (he kind of was like a father figure to me) and he'd let me and my friends kind of get all of that out of our system on his property. we'd go over there and drive trucks into his little woods and get them stuck climb little hills and stuff. and also all my friends and i dirt bike and what not. not saying that makes you a good driver but it makes you realize theres limits and boundaries for things like driving and riding bikes. you need to learn where those are and especially for your car you dirve everyday. now im not saying go do this on public roads and endanger people but i think it's an important thing to learn. if you get into a situation where you have to maneuver your can and it's the difference between life and death, i think it's really important to know your car and it's limits. and if you know your car like that then your more aware of your surrounding and of the state of your car. you can tell when a tire's a little low or something just doesn't feel right and you come to find out your tire was about to fall of or something. the point is, a lot of new drivers don't realize this and just think they can jump in their car and be totally fine and they feel entitled to it. anyways done ranting. i've done some stupid things but i guess i say i do them smartly. don't endanger people when i do, and i make sure i know what im doing and that i understand im taking a small risk. i mean doesn't anyone else go onto a friends property (or your own) or, like i have here, a back field and practice driving/drifting in the snow or test your braking distance in the rain and just stuff like that? ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 FYI.... Just puttin 'out there Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Cox Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 FYI.... Just puttin 'out there I was gonna try and express how hard I just laughed at this but I couldn't figure out an emoji for it. But my stomach hurts now Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.