Jump to content

Ground Zero 6 15" 40kw BMW X5 Nautiluz Creation


Recommended Posts

Posted

As it looks now it might be a total teardown of the car.. Will decide this week I guess.

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Posted

This is crazy

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Posted

KILLER WORK!!

Crazy combination of innovation and craftsmanship.

That last pic of the car is like seeing the hottest girl from high school 10 yeas later overweight and fugly.

No offense intended but man I just read through this whole thing over the last 2 days and now this :(

Whats in store?

Posted

I do not know if have ever seen a cleaner and more out-of-the-box install; simply amazing! I cannot wait to see what is in the future! :)

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Plans made for the next enclosure.. Up from 23 ft3 to 56 ft3 and from 35kw to about 70kw amp power I guess would do the trick! :D

Needs to get this out in the car.. Would have been a nice setup In the X5 SQ vs SPL!

post-38230-0-54370600-1422709763.jpg

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Posted

a wall?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

a wall?

No, Some type of horn ;)

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 705 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...