computer build

Hmm...decisions, decisions. I'm kind of stuck between building this, or getting a MacBook pro.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Build this one man! Building your own pc is like going all out ans building your own enclosure and piecing your entire system together one speaker/amp at a time. Buying that Mac book is like buying a comp 12 in a prefab, gets the job done but you can do a whole lot better for the price. A suggestion for thr build, an afternarket cpu cooler such as the Corsair H70 or H80. Will keep your cpu cooler and allow for a higher overclock :D

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

WHY the Intel& nvidia crap?? Roll AMD & ATI, like a boss.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

At the moment, intel/nvidia is better than AMD. Nvidia/amd is a bit more even then Intel/amd, but right now Intel is a much better choice than AMD.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I did my first computer build last March and all of the New Egg videos on computer building helped me out and got everything up and running. You will be much happier knowing that you built a sweet rig that performs anything you want it to than buying a Mac.

Archived