SLAYER1805 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 So I'm watching the news and I see this, all I had to say was are you f*****g kidding me? I'm sure some of you have seen this already but for those who haven't, two highschool girls baked cupcakes and put their urine in it and gave it to the students they don't like. I just hope those two get what's coming for them. These kids nowadays are becoming some disrespectful motherfuckers, and me being a senior in high school, I have to see and deal with punks like this everyday. I was gonna post a huge rant but I knew I'd go overboard with it, I hate this generation alot lol http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/237189/288/2-high-school-girls-accused-of-baking-cupcakes-with-urine
Nate Futuristic Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 makes all my pranks and shit i did in highschool seem legit.... down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
aerickson Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 Me also being a senior and seeing the freshman and how they act, they have no respect whatsoever. But peeing in some cupcakes! Like really? They should have some balls and say "I don't like you".
Srh_rider12 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 god are generation sucks ass Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137987-04-chevy-silverado-build/page__fromsearch__1
Skullz Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 I hope those disrespectful degenerate cunts get whats coming to them, and i hope karma serves them the biggest dish of payback they'll ever see. EDIT: It is not very often i like to use that word but those 2 deserve it. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Neckbeard Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 Im not saying they need a kick in the throat,but...they need a kick in the throat Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
SLAYER1805 Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 Me also being a senior and seeing the freshman and how they act, they have no respect whatsoever. But peeing in some cupcakes! Like really? They should have some balls and say "I don't like you". god are generation sucks ass They're the kids who make everyone else think we're all punks lol
SilveradoGoesBang Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 Their was a kid at my school who put somthing in a teachers drink on his desk "can't remember what it was" but I would of killed him. Luckily some kids in the class where like don't drink it. The kid got charged as an adult for attempted murder. He was crazy. "SilveradoGoesBang" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/ 2 FI BTL 18's CT Sounds 7k 2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place
reg93f150 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 i knew them cupcakes smelled a little like piss when i bit into them.. but damn i didnt actually thing they would do something like that ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
DubNDodge Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 Paddling would end all of this. I'm with OP, I can't stand the freshman. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.