Second Skin Audio

*HELP* Earthquake DBXI 15D x2 Enclosure design *HELP*

CVLover

so im going to get these subs, only thing is the enclosure, im going to add a pic that hows the max box/biggest box i can get, its 9 cubic ft:P

so here it is..

goodn.png

so thats basicly it, what i need is. a proper tuning. cuz i got like 44 inches on 6 inch tube ports. tuned to 14 i think it was so in norway. we can buy a 6 inch tube port thats 11 inch long. so does that mean i can use 4 of these to get that tuning?? any help is apreciated!:D

Cerwin Vega <3 . When Bass Counts!

i got the spl dynamics ice 3500d:P and those are the max size i can have, its a nissan primera hatchback 2000:P still need the 0 guage wire :P running off stock electrical, and the hu is pioneer avh 6300bt., mostly low frequency music and hardstyle,rap sometimes rock, country, and chopped n screwed:D

ok, i made a design,, using torres:P feel free to edit/ come with ideas or anything..

nybra.png

and here is the design using sketchup :D

nybradddd.png

ok thats it, peace:D

Unless you want only lows i would keep tuning above 30hz atleast. You'll still be able to reach into the 20's.

Also your port is way small.

Exchangeable ports might be a good idea if you can fit them propperly on your box.

I'm actually working on a design with changeable ports myself :P

Og Norge FTW

Edit, went with interchangeable port that is 15*15 cm ;D with different tunings :P

same size ^^u think thiss will work out?

I'm no expert but I can try. The few boxes I have built have done their job, so I can't be too far off ^_^

So your max dims are 100x70x43cm? That's good space for that relatively small car.

And you want exchangeable ports if possible? Preferably aeroports or square?

Edit: Also, how low do you really need it to play?

you need more port 12-16 inches per cubic foot roll of tumb that port is way too small like zxsonnyzx said keep do 30 or above it will get real low still

Archived