not everyone likes the dd-1? some rude comments

All I get from this is that db-r is Sundowns repair shop. So if a Sundown amp gets sent in to db-r, and the user says he tuned with a dd-1, it will not be warrantied.

Sundown and db-r are working hard as they can to avoid warranty repairs and make as much money as they can on their customers. Sundown nuthuggers need to wake the fuck up.

You need to learn to understand the situation before commenting; especially if you want to voice your opinion so strongly -- I suggest YOU wake the fuck up if you want to use that language -- the dB-R warranty on HIS repair work has nothing to do with OUR warranty on our product; as I stated on the CACO thread.

This deal has nothing to do with Sundown and SMD; dB-R is their own company and repair for many other brands as well. I have no issue with Steve and his products and I can only imagine there is some sort of user error going on with any problems -- Chris has his own opinions and he doesn't work for us or represent our opinions; we pay him to repair our products and he does it well; that is the extent of it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Ok I am going to shut this down since things seem to be getting semi-hostile from more than 1 person

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌