Kinde Fire HD or the iPad Mini for a 6 yr old learning to read

She is a bit advanced, used to her brothers iPads, now my Surface RT, and mom's laptop.

I don't know what would be better, something that has a lot of kid content on it and actually something she would benefit from. Also something that won't cost a fortune for apps

I am not an Apple person, but I like getting them what they want for Xmas. She also asked for a 42" HDTV and an XboX for her room... I ended up putting the baby and the crib in there and told to her to enjoy :)

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

damn 42" tv and an xbox at the age of 6?!!!! holy crap

as for which tablet i was gonna say why not just regular books? but meh who buys regular books nowadays lol and especially if she reads a lot they take up space.

not sure if you looked into the nook. but i bought my wife that and she loves it. their best model which is just like the ipad mini minus the apple part of it for like 250. tons of books and apps as well.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

how about just a book bro.

too young.

i know its hard to say no, but put your foot down.

apple ipad mini 16gb wifi, with case and screen protector because you can set child restrictions, and the fact that the app store is very large for learning.

also get the apple care for the ipad mini. covers up to two incidents for $49 replacement fee, just in case she decides to forget what shes holding.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I'd go with iPad. They're so much easier for a child. My daughters both have iPod touch and they love them. Haven't bit the bullet for the iPad yet.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

She downloads stories on my surface and reads along with them, they highlight the words as it goes. I just rather her to have something of her own, of course case and insurance is a must. I was looking at the Kindle HD and it seemed pretty neat also, but I know apple owns the world, seems to have an app for everything...

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

how about just a book bro.

too young.

i know its hard to say no, but put your foot down.

apple ipad mini 16gb wifi, with case and screen protector because you can set child restrictions, and the fact that the app store is very large for learning.

also get the apple care for the ipad mini. covers up to two incidents for $49 replacement fee, just in case she decides to forget what shes holding.

Too young? Really dude?

It's not about spoiling the kid. The age we're living in now it's all technology driven. Best to get kids technologically minded to set them up for the world early.

I haven't owned either the kindle of ipad mini so I can't give a suggestion but I think it's a fantastic idea. Get their brain working.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

My sister is 3 and plays with a kindle fire. She really learns a LOT. She plays matching games, some other things and watches netflix. She really knows how to use the tablet too, switching apps, changing settings. It really amazes me how smart she is with it, she can do things I don't even know how to do lol. So I don't thinks shes too young especially with how the world is becoming so tech dependent.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived