Noel989 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 there is natural sleeping pills from the vitamin store that works pretty good What are they called ima check them out Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 Now imagine this every day I have the same problem year round take some pills just don't abuse them and only take them on occasions like what your going through If overthe counter pils don't work for visit a dr and explain you situation and they'll give meds to relax but only take them at night or some ambient I like those I'll go to sleep with in 15 minutes of taking them I only take them for like 4-5 days to get back in cycle of sleeping early And/or try what xx1 said I think my problem can be from my schedule is all f-ed up. I need to go to bed the same time from now on. Its just so damn hard in college with all the homework that I get.I guess I'm just gonna have to try hard to do it from now on
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 there is natural sleeping pills from the vitamin store that works pretty good What are they called ima check them out X2
conceptM Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I bet you replaced the sheep with boobies, that'll keep me awake all evening aswell Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4" Amp: Audison VRX 6.420 HU: Sony CDX-C90R
sayhuh? Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 Melatonin. It's something your body naturally produce. Not addicting and work quick http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/tc/melatonin-overview I'm a shift worker and I use it a lot Blown
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 I bet you replaced the sheep with boobies, that'll keep me awake all evening aswell Yeah right I wish. Lol No time for boobies when your trying to become an engineer
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 Melatonin. It's something your body naturally produce. Not addicting and work quick http://www.webmd.com...atonin-overview I'm a shift worker and I use it a lot Holy cow. I'm going to get some today. I am willing to try anything
Noel989 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 Your 20 you can go to the dr by yourself nothing illegal their And by parents didn't want me taking anything either cquse I don't do anything all day they think its cause of that but even if I keep myself bustly theirs days were I won't go to sleep until 5 am and that's not good for me But now they understood and help me with it I'm 23 and dr didn't want to give me anything either until recently when it got worse I live an insomnia rollercoaster Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bdog Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 Valerian i also find it helps to eat before bed but this could also be how i got to 300lbs REP
xx1 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 thanks God these guys with experience in similar problems chime in, I was running out of solutions audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.