oh and i forgot to say ive had mine getting right around 20mpg on highway not quite sure on my mpg in town though. which might not seem like much but my truck is zz1 4x4 with 3.73 gears on 33 inch tires

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

trust me you will feel a major difference. now i know you said he is just flashing the pcm so it could be different than what i had done. i had a pcu programed for my truck and sent to me by a guy in houston who is awesome with gm vehicles. but i feel like the guy your talking about is going to be doing the same thing this guy did. i just wsnt able to go to the shop and have mine done like you are able to so i had it build and sent to me.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

Do it, a tune is the best bang for your buck that you can do for a mostly stock vehicle. That is a killer price too.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I had no clue a pcu tune could help so much.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I look at at like this, if you l live some where that you can't get a custom tune than a handheld tuner like a hypertec tuner is also good.

Good info right here. I guess Im upgrading my intake in my Sierra. Next exhaust!

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Looks like I'm not the only one then! 2001 here, and I need the gas mileage bad lol. I'm averaging 12 city 16 highway, and with the job I have, I'll be doing a lot of highway driving, so it looks like after my transmission gets rebuilt, exhaust and tuning are next on the list.

POTATO!

Archived