Sonic Electronix

Steelseries 7H or Astro A40s. Both are some of the best sounding headsets Ive ever heard. (better than my friends beats,Sennheisers and blose lul)

Steelseries have a frequency responce of 18-28,000hz. Actually have mine on right now haha.

http://steelseries.com/us/products/audio/steelseries-7h-for-ipod-iphone-and-ipad#header

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

ive tred alot of them and i have to say the beats are the pretty dam good but for the price i would pick the jvc xxx

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

On the cheap, JVC HA-RX900's have sweet low end with a fairly balanced mid and high range after you do the deadner mod. Just like $55 too iirc.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

i just went from the skull candies with the batter powered subwoofer to these:

7a1f4caa_SonyMDR-XB700.jpg

sony XB-700's. the XB means extra bass. best if you have some sort of equalizer to help tune with. the one on my phone was pretty good, until i got this to go with it:

http://www.digizoid.com/zo/

digizoid2_1.jpg

mini portable amp for the headphones. these really make them come alive. i keep it tuned around yellow to orange (if you read up you'll understand what i'm sayin) or else imo it adds a bit much discoloration in the music. i could change the equalizer settings to help that maybe, but i'm always at work when i'm listening to em with no real time to sit and tinker with em.

the headphones are pretty big. i don't mind it tho. i really want to get the XB1000's which are a little bigger lol. but almost triple the price. so....yeah later

Nakamichi is now offereing some lower level headphones and earbuds at Kmart and Sears. I say lower level because they used to only sell expensive top of the line stuff. I bought a set of headphones and although they sounded better than many same priced units, I wasnt ooooh'd. My in ear Senheissers sound way more dynamic and more soundstage. Grado is offering affordable headphones on PartsExpress.com. Worth a look....

I also recommend the sennheiser hd 380. Amazing clarity especially with quality music. great sound stage as well since the drivers inside the headphones are angled. the earcups are stiff at first but they ease up quite a bit. i use mine for computer listening and i can keep them on forever. they completely surround your ear. only bad thing is u cant use them for listening in public cuz they are huge and ugly. i love the coiled cord and their light weight. bass isn't outstanding but you'll hear stuff in the low 30hz

I love the hell out of my Audio-Technica ATH-M50, and I got them for $120, worth very penny :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived