How To Make Flushed In Trim Rings

nice i love ho that shit looks!

What I'm not getting steve is where you put the router jig after you cut that tab out did it go into the tab slot to cut the middle out or what

Or was the middle part just cut free hand with the router

Moving where the Money Trees are

• 4 months later...

sorry to bring this back up but does it matter if you go clockwise or counter-clockwise with the router when cutting these circles?

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

what router bits did you use for the speaker rings... I wanna get it right the first time..

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

what router bits did you use for the speaker rings... I wanna get it right the first time..

spiral upcut bit

When you run the router , you will be able to hear and feel the router working to hard if you go against the bit rotation...Also, Meade is using the porter cable 690 ( model ) router. He is using the fixed base in those photos and if you have a router that will fit the jasper jig using the plunge base, you can set the stops and make several shallow passes so you wont be straining your bit or your router...Cutting circles with the jig goes pretty damn fast too.... once you drill your pin hole and get the router and jig on the pin, the circle is done in under a minute....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

When you run the router , you will be able to hear and feel the router working to hard if you go against the bit rotation...Also, Meade is using the porter cable 690 ( model ) router. He is using the fixed base in those photos and if you have a router that will fit the jasper jig using the plunge base, you can set the stops and make several shallow passes so you wont be straining your bit or your router...Cutting circles with the jig goes pretty damn fast too.... once you drill your pin hole and get the router and jig on the pin, the circle is done in under a minute....

times 2

we are gonna need to make some smaller ones man, thinking of dropping down to 5 1/4's or 4"ers

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg