BobbyG2 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Make him shit his pants, N8! *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Azagtoth502 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 glad i clicked this, i needed a good laugh pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 Call probox. Call te one in kaufman texas. And ask for the owner jerrold and ask if clayton with the lowerd red truck workes there. And nah magic isnt my thing your probley a 40 year old wizord that is pertty good with it. I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
KillaCam Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 I think hes gonna have his dad give N8 a piece of his mind lol And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 English isn't your thing either. You sure you don't like magic? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
splzx3 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 lol op just shut up when you have the time to ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
cmw5e Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 English isn't your thing either. You sure you don't like magic? he may actually like magic, just not majic . . . whatever the hell that is lol
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 No not really. Like i said your a 40 year old wizord. English, i speak it and even write it. So explain your knowledge and maybe i will give a fuck one day. Or maybe even 2... I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
n8ball2013 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 custom huh? http://www.proboxrocks.com/products/unloaded/turbobass/212TB/index.shtml THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
cmw5e Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 wizord again? that ruined it for me. have a nice day
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.