anyone here planning on taking comptia a+?

criminal justice. i wouldnt bother.

Im not getting paid anymoore either. Thats why im looking to move on. Ive got some feelers out and once the new year rolls around im going to hit it hard. I need my 6 figures and if my current company isnt giving it to me ill find someone that will. Thats also why I enrolled in the winter semester for college as well. Its kinda nice when you cover almost all your core courses on credits from your certifications alone. I have a shit load of electives and then ill roll it into a masters. You cant become complacent int he IT world anymore.

Its really funny. Ive been doing the same job for years. I stuck CISSP after my name and suddenly I have alot more people listening to what I say.

smoove this is just what i came across. If I find any more ill post them. Cisco can be stingy with any vouchers etc.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Cool deal! I appreciate the link sir. I wont be using it, but I passed it on to my brother who is going to school for this field of work (I believe). I know it's something with computers.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

I'm definitely interested, even though it won't benefit my current carreer, but it might help if/when I move on to something else. Either the A+ or try the CCNA again, or both

I took an A+ class and the CCNA classes in high school. When the time came for the certification exams, I had to choose between them, so I decided to go for the CCNA (the school was paying for them, plus I had a CCNA voucher). I passed the class, but failed the cert exam (I believe they didn't start offering the 2-part exam until a year or so later). I didn't feel like I learned a whole lot in my A+ class anyway, since the teacher was retiring after that

I retook the CCNA course through a local community college, but never took the exams (I had vouchers for both parts, though). Opting to take the 2-parter was too expensive (I didn't know how much it would cost until after I had already decided), plus I had a pretty bad bicycling accident, to me at least, a couple of weeks before school let out. I just couldn't bring myself to study for it for some reason that I don't remember, so my vouchers expired.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I remember when that test first came out it was only like 30 bucks and it was all random access memory codes today its 200 and its more common sense trouble shooting than anything couple things on printers then networking, but all and all most companies dont require youto have it but its recomended if you want a job with the geek squad.

I think it was worth having back in the day

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

The geek squad wouldnt hire me when I was in between tech jobs because I was "Overqualified" This is what they told me:

"We want someone that we can train to sell the customers something to fix their problem, not just fix it."

I think its funny they ask about IRQ's, since HPET replaces it.

Archived