RooTxBeeR Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Imagine wiring all of those up... And then having phase issues Omg, that would suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, well i just did that math. Gary Killian is running 12 15's. I am going to assume, that he is generous in the size of his cuft per sub seeing as how he slams into the teens. so 4.0cuft x 12 = 48 / .6 = 80. I am getting a excursion, throwing around 80 sa-8 8's in the thing, tuning it to 32hz with 12.5sqin of port, throw rms to them and see what the fuck happens. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
n8ball2013 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 you do them one at a time. and make sure you are fresh. it is a bitch and hope one of the terminals or leads isnt backwards. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
RooTxBeeR Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 you do them one at a time. and make sure you are fresh. it is a bitch and hope one of the terminals or leads isnt backwards. they need to sell speaker wire like the do the attached double strand of 16awg, but in 8, for running subs. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
fox_racin4 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 multi subs work well wiring isnt to bad tho 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
reelfish92 Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 you do them one at a time. and make sure you are fresh. it is a bitch and hope one of the terminals or leads isnt backwards. This ^ Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
boom50cal Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Made me think, what if 2000lade pulled the 48 SA-10's out of his F350 and replaced them with 64 SA-8's?... Armageddon... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
reelfish92 Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 Made me think, what if 2000lade pulled the 48 SA-10's out of his F350 and replaced them with 64 SA-8's?... Armageddon... I was thinking about that truck. 160.3 @ 30hz burp. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
boom50cal Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Made me think, what if 2000lade pulled the 48 SA-10's out of his F350 and replaced them with 64 SA-8's?... Armageddon... I was thinking about that truck. 160.3 @ 30hz burp. That thing was so brutal... I figure he was doing about .8 cubes per 10, so at .6 per 8 it could be a straight swap theoretically. Christ allmighty @ the amps it would take to run those though. He had what, 12 4500's running the 10's, right? On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
RoopDog23 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Sweet Build Man! ~1998 Pontiac Grand Am GT~ 7" touch screen Head unit 4" Orion door speakers with Bass blockers 4 tweeters 2 Dual 12" Rockford Fosgate r500-1 1 Sony Xplod 10' Fusion Powerplant 125-fp2 4 AWG Beginner system @tannerroop
reelfish92 Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 Sweet Build Man! Not my vehicle, but I like it too. Not my choice on equipment but it sure pounds. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.