you can take off your cats depending on your county laws.

Lol Thats illegal pretty much everywhere. I looked into it before installing a test pipe. The fine is like $25k.

well that might be true. but the county i am in now has no emission testings so they would never know if i have cats on it or not

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

If you take of your cats you better retune you ECU. Also if your state requires emssion testing you wont pass.

Go with the Flowmaster 40. You will be happy.

yes thats true and Florida does not require emission testing so taking off all your converters and putting a test pipe is not illegal here. my friend the one with the mazdaspped 3 has full HKS catback exhaust with a SURE motor sport test pipe lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Yeah i live iin california and these people are the devil im sure people who live here agree lol..But im gonna see how much it will be to do a whole piping bigger and with the flowmaster 40 series im just wondering if i should just order it from them or have it custom made

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i think you should order it then go to the muffler shop

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

you can take off your cats depending on your county laws.

removing them is against FEDERAL LAW

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

If you get caught ;)

thats true i mean i have not yet seen a case of a cop to look under the car i mean my shit is low ass f**kk so you can even see under it lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Don't mess with it in Cali. Not worth it. You'll fail emission test and then put it back to stock. Talking about cats and stuff like that

I cut of my muffler and never been pulled over. But I just moved up to Oregon and passed emission lol :D

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

You don't want to do it in California, that's for sure. What we used to do in AZ is sleeve the exhaust. You just hollow out the cat, straight pipe through it and voila, no more restriction. IF they look under during inspection or emissions, or a cop with a mirror, the cat appears to be normal but INSIDE she's hollow. The car could need to be re-tuned, but not all cars would. Depending on your car, some computers can compensate without throwing a code. My opinion is to just do a high performance cat, it's legal, not that expensive and not terribly restrictive either. Also, my personal opinion is that Ford motor you have sounds best with Banks exhaust, or Bassani.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Don't mess with it in Cali. Not worth it. You'll fail emission test and then put it back to stock. Talking about cats and stuff like that

I cut of my muffler and never been pulled over. But I just moved up to Oregon and passed emission lol :D

Muffler does nothing for emissions, lol.

Emissions related equipment is, EGR, Catalytic converters, A/F ratio's in proper range.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived