Wow! Very nice wall. I'm a complete amateur to competing around here in the midwest. I am in Minnesota and would love to just go to one of the car audio shows. Where are you located? Or where could I possibly get to hear this thing at? I am very interested! As I have never sat in anything even slightly close to that. I've only heard 2 12s, that's about it.

Also, is Frost Off one of the closest shows? (time-wise). Are there any links that I could get this info from (for shows)?

'98 Chrysler Concorde LXi
Pioneer DEH-80PRS (HU/processing)
Rockford Fosgate T1652-S (components) for front
Rockford Fosgate T1693 (6x9s) for rear
Rockford Fosgate T600-4 running those
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP running a

Rockford Fosgate T1D215 15"
in a 3.1 cu ft. net tuned to 34 hz (firing in cabin)
Kicker PKD1 (0 & 4 AWG)
stock 130 amp alt for now; One yellow top Optima
Installed everything myself & built box (brother helped)

Used a DD-1 to set gains.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165894-first-build-accumulated-since-i-was-14/

Just Pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1463-chrysler-concorde-lxi/?tab=images

Check out the MWSPL website in January, they will start listing upcoming events after the first of the year. Also check out Sound Mekaniks site too, Jeremy Webber has lots of events in Wisconsin and surrounding areas.

There are a lot of loud guys in MN, check out all of the car audio forums for MN threads!

I'll be heading up to Madison Wisconsin for Frost Off in April, I know a bunch of guys from IL go to that show, maybe I'll see you there!

Thoughed they aren't going to do it at that location no more?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Besides for supporting 600lbs+ on the front baffle, and not flexing, what are the reasons for it being so thick? Ive heard in some cases it helps the woofers "feel" as if theyre in separate boxes. Any other reasons besides the obvious? Or is that it lol.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived