comp works fine n then blue screan saying force crash

i got my compaq from walmart, dunno if i could call hp to get a disk or vista or 7 boot disk, could be cheaper than a new tower

i already got a 200gb wd internal hd in a box above my comp, dunno what to use it with

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

NVM this link, its just recovery.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

how long ago did you say you had it for? maybe if you call hp support they can send you the disc. i had them do that when i lied and said my recovery partition was not working. they send me the image discs and it worked just fine and i didnt pay a dime for them. just call them and remain calm. trust me, im tech support for a bank and one thing that makes me want to hang up or break your shit more is when you become irate with the person who is fixing your shit. lol.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

i just tried looking for my oem discs and i only found my vista business 32 bit sp1 and vista home premium 32 bit hp disc. the hp one is for laptops but should still work on the desktop, you just need to download every driver for it before you can get it all to work hardware wise. Those are the only vista discs. what model is your desktop? it will be about 200-300 on your own to get a decent hard drive, install windows 7, if needed buy your own version of office (can always resort to open office for free but open office sucks to me).

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

i had it since 09 i think, im game on what ever will work, its had that same startup message for like 4-6 months and no blue screen, dunno why now, and i think the recovery is bad due to it doing this again

let me get it booted back up and i'll get all the info u need

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i did install a program called mediawidge to reload my ipod on my itunes, do you think it has a problem with it as it didn't bluescreen till i added that program

why i think its that is it wont let me update it, i can delete it and see if that fixs it?

its running vista home basic 32bit, has a amd sempron processor le-1250 2.20ghz

2gb ram

it said when i right clicked computer that i can upgrade to windows 7, i wonder if it can? and how much it would be

yeah you could upgrade to windows 7 but that can still keep the problems with your os stuck on there with windows 7 as well. you really need a newly formatted hard drive and fresh install of windows to get back to normal.

Hard drive is failing, no way around that other than replacing it. Call up your PC's manufacturer and req they send you the Vista install discs (including driver disc), they sent me them for free. Or you can say you want to upgrade to Win 7, I think its $100 from what I see on Amazon. If you get the Vista discs for free you can even spend the saved $100 on more RAM

You could get this 1TB Seagate for $80

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148840

Not sure what it means but the error code you got means this:

0xC0000185, or STATUS_IO_DEVICE_ERROR: improper termination or defective cabling of SCSI-based devices, or two devices attempting to use the same IRQ

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Since you already have Windows Vista and the COA on the computer, you could get the windows 8 pro upgrade disc and do a clean install with it.

Amazon for 49.99 --> http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Windows-8-Pro-Upgrade/dp/B008H3SW4I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355687252&sr=8-1&keywords=Windows+8+pro

I always called Vista the hard drive killer

Archived