Connecticut Tragedy!! WTF

What a fuckstick to do something like this. The only thing that makes sense to me is that the spoiled brat was jealous of something his mom was going to do for the children for Christmas. Bet you anything this will come out later once they sort through the facts.

I'm on board with the ones saying the guns didn't do this, they were a stolen tool used to do harm. I'm overweight, but I don't blame my fork for making me fat.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

I can't believe this kind of shit. Ppl are so fucked up. Ppl believe 2012 the world will end? Yeah ok along with the other 40 predictions.

I wanna know what makes some ball less dumb fuck shoot kids? He should of not shot himself. He took the easy way out. I hope he gets raped in hell. I'm so sick about it...if you guys have kids please tell em you love them everyday

My heart goes out to those poor children who were stripped of their lives so tragically and their family and friends. My stomach has been in knots all day today thinking about those poor kids. I have 3 young boys and couldn't even begin to imagine what those familys are going through :(

government and antigun people will always blame guns.. its the government at fault here. why the hell dont they have cops patrolling every school? pedophiles and kidnapper are everywhere so having cops in school should have been done ages ago. this shooting shouldnt be the reason.. oh i forget only schools with minorities have cops cause they think Mexicans and black people will do something stupid.. every school i gone to has had cop cars all over. elementary jr high and high school.. Columbine Virginia tech and todays shooting mostly white students and no cops. it sucks to bring race to it but its true.. we havent had massacres in minority populated schools.. not saying because they don't do bad its just because we have the law officers stationed there

government and antigun people will always blame guns.. its the government at fault here. why the hell dont they have cops patrolling every school? pedophiles and kidnapper are everywhere so having cops in school should have been done ages ago. this shooting shouldnt be the reason.. oh i forget only schools with minorities have cops cause they think Mexicans and black people will do something stupid.. every school i gone to has had cop cars all over. elementary jr high and high school.. Columbine Virginia tech and todays shooting mostly white students and no cops. it sucks to bring race to it but its true.. we havent had massacres in minority populated schools.. not saying because they don't do bad its just because we have the law officers stationed there

Having cops stationed at schools has nothing to do with race. I'll admit that I haven't seen everything, done everything, or been everywhere; but probably has more to do with factors outside of race. Like crime rate and average income of the area, budget vs. necessity, history of violence of the school just to name a few.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Having cops stationed at schools has nothing to do with race. I'll admit that I haven't seen everything, done everything, or been everywhere; but probably has more to do with factors outside of race. Like crime rate and average income of the area, budget vs. necessity, history of violence of the school just to name a few.

you could be right but every school i went to had cops and mostly had mexicans or blacks. my nephew happens to go to one i went to and still cops are there.. why where cops not in any that has had shootings? we will never know but its something the government should think about before thinking about more gun laws that still wont stop criminals

Why do I need 2 ar-15 and a whole safe full of guns? That isnt the point, the AR and the pistols didnt cause the problem the guy holding them did

exactly I'm getting so sick of fuckers who don't know shit about gun laws, shit about guns, and know only what they see on fuckin Anderson cooper 360 and think they know everything talking about there needs to be gun control and guns need to be banned and shit..

just like the crazy guy used guns to kill, a gun could have been used to save the lives.. they need to stop scaring people about guns and start encouraging them to buy them for self defense. like i always say, rather have one and not need it then to need it and not have it

I say gun ban for everyone, just like here in europe

What about the opposite.....If every home was REQUIRED to have a gun? I think there would be less crime that way than what you suggested.

Like it was in Switzerland, if you served in there mobilisable army, take all his armyfitting´s including the gun home after serving!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived