Connecticut Tragedy!! WTF

Here we go again. WTF is wrong with some people

http://www.cnn.com/2...ting/index.html

My prayers go out to the families..

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Him dying was too easy of a way out....that bastard deserved a slow torture of about 10years before he died....I hope there is a hell and that this bastard rots in it forever. I feel for those familys and couldn't imagine feeling the pain they must. Nothing will ever fix what he did.

People are fucked up animals.... if you wanna kill somebody kill yourself but innocent children and people is a level of wrong that is hard to comprehend.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Sorry bad choice of words. You're right why target kids in school. Makes me sick I love kiddos.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

wtf like shit how that hell you have the guts to do that to a kid men woww

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Does anyone know any info on the sick fuck?

I just can't see how an adult could carry that out on the young.

Maybe a fucked up teen??????... Just grabbin straws here

And AT KEITH- I knew what you ment, and know you didn't mean to make light of it my friend. My post came of a lil harsh. But i didnt mean it to. No worries.

Does anyone know any info on the shooter?

I just can't see how an adult could carry that out on the young.

Maybe a fucked up teen??????... Just grabbin straws here

And AT KEITH- I knew what you ment, and did t mean to make light of it my friend. My post came of a lil harsh. But i didnt mean it to. No worries.

One of the shooters was one of the kid's father. They said there might have been a second shooter.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived