XS Power

Battery is done for sure. Was at 12 volts at midnight when I went to work. By the time I went to the gym, it was resting at 11.9. Another tell-tell sign, my alt is steady charging at 14.4, it usually charges in the mid 13's. Got a new one on the way, just hope it makes it before I get stuck somewhere.

Before any body says it, there is no draw from anything while the car is off, I disconnected my HU, amp, radar, and phone charger, and all battery and big connections are tight.

You sure you dont have a drain when car is off? It doesnt have to be the aftermarket equipment you installed. It could be something factory, or even something as easy as a glove box light staying on

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Matt, I went through and checked a bunch of random wires and stuff. Car has no glove box light, trunk light goes off, rechecked all the wires behind the radio.

Nathan, right now there is only a Sundown 125.2. When the issues started, I had a 200.4. I have a 1200.1 on the way, so I hope its just that the battery has run its life.

Note: I had to get a jump at the gas station yesterday, would hardly turn over. This morning, the battery is at 11.9.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Try this: Drive your car around for a bit, then turn it off and unhook ALL wires from the battery negative terminal. That way you will know for sure if it is some sort of parasitic draw or if it's the battery itself

Hey Ken,

Have you noticed, or was there more than norm corrosion on the posts, or any bubbling, hissing, of the sort?

A constant (as drifter nicely explained, parasitc) draw, big enough to pound that XS in to submitting,That fast...., may have left you a message......

know what i mean?

Edited by KyLar96

Drifter, its done, won't start. I was lucky I was at the gas station when it died yesterday.

Kyle, the posts are clean. No hissing or bubbling. Seems completely fine except for the voltage LOL.

Pretty sure its just time for a new one (on the way already).

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread