SK4500.1 squeezed in, video included!

Got my SK4500.1 put in today, wasn't as hard as I thought. I put 1" wide 1/4" thick rubber/foam strips under each mounting foot area for antivibration tongue.png

4500-1.jpg

4500-2.jpg

4500-3.jpg

Here is the Video, you can watch in FULL 1080p since this was recorded with my GoPro Hero3 Black Edition!

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

They will do great at .5ohm, but you have to have the electrical to support them.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Once you get that alt in you are going from night to day.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

They will do great at .5ohm, but you have to have the electrical to support them.

BIG Hell no. Mine had issues and the first thing asked was 'was it ran at .5ohm'. It wasn't, but if it would have been, they will not warranty it when it blows. Electrical for it or not. I run mine at 2 ohm, so I was safe. It may run at .5 ohm, but at your own risk. Unless you get Kevin to say differently and/or write it down that he will warranty it. lol

Amplifier Warranty Policy

All new Skar Audio amplifiers are covered under a 2 year limited warranty when purchased from an authorized Skar Audio dealer. Please check out dealer section to see if you are purchasing from an authorized dealer before making the purchase to ensure that you are covered. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, running at improper impedance levels, product neglect, or improper installation. If you damage that amplifier and get it repaired by anyone other then Skar Audio this will also void the warranty. Warranties are transferrable should you decide to sell your used amplifier as long as you email the purchasing customer a copy of the receipt and purchase information so that they can provide it to us upon making a warranty claim.

OP nice box skills though! Like the look of that last box. Also, you may want to do a few more runs of power. That amp is still hungry!!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

The amp will play all day at .5 ohm just like other quality amps. Doesn't mean they will be warrantied though because most people that run it at .5 don't have the electrical and then once it pops expect a brand new amp. LOL not gonna happen

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

The amp will play all day at .5 ohm just like other quality amps. Doesn't mean they will be warrantied though because most people that run it at .5 don't have the electrical and then once it pops expect a brand new amp. LOL not gonna happen

exactly. I have great electrical in my car (320 AMP DC Power alt, XS Power 3100 up front, 3 more batts in the back, 3 runs of 1/0 B+ and Ground) and I still wouldn't run it at .5, just for the fact it is a 1500 dollar amp...No thanks. I'll buy two and run them strapped at 2 ohm before going .5 and piss away 1500 bucks. lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

exactly. I have great electrical in my car (320 AMP DC Power alt, XS Power 3100 up front, 3 more batts in the back, 3 runs of 1/0 B+ and Ground) and I still wouldn't run it at .5, just for the fact it is a 1500 dollar amp...No thanks. I'll buy two and run them strapped at 2 ohm before going .5 and piss away 1500 bucks. lol

some people just say F it lol. I ran my sundown 3500 for a minute there at .25 ;)

You also have to account for rise......you could end up having a ton and the amp would have been just fine. Depends on the setup though like always

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin