Wrecked The Dakota...

i really appreciate your support guys....ima just have to move the fuck on, hope my ins doenst drop me and find me something better and make my system louder.

ill pull through its just its a big impact on me. im just a young guy with not a lot of money and to redo everything its gonna cost me a lot of what i dont have.

ill keep you all informed about everything. maybe you guys can help me decide my next vehicle if it turns out totaled. in a way i kinda hope it does because i dont want a vehicle thats been in an accident. it drove so smooth and turned so nicely, suspension was like floating on a cloud and it was a lil beast. everyone that saw me in it loved it and told me it was a nice truck and perfect for me. exhaust, size, style, everything was what i wanted so im hopin for the best and maybe some good will come out of it.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Sorry to hear the bad news Chode...

But thoroughly go through the truck and make a list of all of the "broken" items and have them replaced by the insurance. I'd throw in a new deck at least... ;)

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

DAMMIT MAN!!! :angry:

That shit SUCKS!!! I'm just glad we didn't lose our beloved original supermod/horndog homie! I wish the best for you Nick, & that everything gets resolved smoothly.

Pics? :(

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Hey Chode, at least you are still alive. Your ride can always be replaced.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

dude.... that sux ass man. i hope the insurance company comes through and u get that truck back

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yeah chode.. atleast you are okay.. but maybe the insurance company will let a shop fix it.. can you take pictures and i can tell ya if it is fixable.. also do a Kelly Blue book on your vehicle with the mileage.. and tell me how much it is worth before the accident.. if the amount to repair the vehicle is higher than what it is worth they will total it.. \as long as that amount is close or below, it is repairable.. alos it all depnds on the shop.. some people charge a low shop rate, and high high ass parts.. then some have a high shop rate and low parts.. if you can try to go all AFTER MARKET parts.. they are way cheaper.. such ass bumpers, grill, fenders.. the only difference is they are not the oem parts from the dealership.. but you never want to buy shit from the dealership unless you have to cause they rape you on the price...

So.. if you can take some pics, and give me what it is worth... and i can do a rough estimate for ya..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

yo bro!! didnt hear about this man! wut up wit tellin yo neighborhood bros!?

that sucks man! i'm sorry to hear what happened!! Hope everything thing turns out good in the end! thats pretty crappy!

Just remember its just a truck, its not the end of your life and your life doesnt suck completely, everyone been there done that kinda thing.

Your right about movin on! =D

Everything will work out bro!!

hit me up if you need something i'm just around the corna!

06 SCION tC

Archived