Well it looks like his decision to draw did save lives. How many more would have died if he hadn't caused the shooter to turn the gun on himself?

However . . .If he had taken out the shooter, he would have been in a real bad situation when the police showed up. I mean, in civilian clothes, how can they tell who is the good guy, and who is the bad guy. They can't, and he would have been treated like a criminal until an investigation would have been completed. For all the 50's know at first, the guy in the news story could have been the bad guy shooting, and the dead guy could have been the one trying to stop the active shooter. And if someone would have gotten pictures and sent it to the media of him walking out of the mall in handcuffs while they were sorting out the story . . .

There are 100 different ways to look at this scenario... Guess the fact of the matter is that by him intervening and the guys lack of knowledge on how to operate the weapon that countless lives were saved

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thats cool you found and showed this N8.

No one woulda even seen this side. (most anyway)

I just dont like the issue of "THEM/THEY" only showing a majority of one side.

Fuckers are only showing what they want. Its no wonder the brainless dopes buy into the blah blah, because thats all they are fed.

OPEN WIDE you puppets !!! open wide.

EDIT - its upsetting. How are we suppose to compete?

The more shootings in the USA, the more people buy guns.

It will never end.

The problem is not the guns, but the gun carriers. But how can you control gun carriers ? No way. So you should control the guns !

The USA are not the only country "saved" by the people in history. It's one of the only rich country with so much guns around, and so much people using it. Like Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan,...

Canadians have a lot of guns too, but they don't kill themselves, only animals.

This US situation is so sad.

Good luck to you all. Bullets will still fly, be careful !

i dont see gun control working for mexico.. they are in a shooting spree

taking guns will only hurt us more.. imagine criminals having free pass to do what they want.. infact i think they should make it easier for us to carry and also get our CCW

Wow, that is an amazing story, pretty surprised it didn't get much media coverage.

the news only reports stuff that will interest the majority of their customers.

my question is what was someone with a ccw doing with their firearm in a public place, like the mall

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Wow, that is an amazing story, pretty surprised it didn't get much media coverage.

my question is what was someone with a ccw doing with their firearm in a public place, like the mall

practicing his rights to carry.. only illegal places to carry its around schools and government buildings

you know whats a stupid law in california?

we cant carry guns to work because of work related shootings there has been lately.. guess if they think that will stop crazy people they are wrong and they just made us another victim

practicing his rights to carry.. only illegal places to carry its around schools and government buildings

in my state theres "no concealed weapons allowed" signs on every public building like the mall or walmart

theyre on mcdonalds and gas stations

its very rare 2 not see one

ohio-no-firearms-sign.jpg

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

there may have been a no gun sign he may have missed it. funny how that shooting in the mall happened in a place where you cant have guns isnt it? See how that works its like ringing the dinner bell for pavlovs dogs. The people committing these acts are pussies. Thats why they pick ont he defenseless. There has been alot of anti gun haters on twitter and thelike saying next time someone wants to shoot something up go shoot up an nra meeting. I bet that doesnt work so well for the shooter. Its alos funny how they are so anti violence and anti gun but want violence brought upon those who are for the gun groups.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived