Decaf's boomin beats - not the best quality???

i could be wrong but last i checked decaf was about the boom booms not the tweet tweets. i dont thing anyone really uses decafs zips for in the SQ lanes.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

If the song is too loud in think he lower the vocals a bit so he can boost the bass up so that way it remains clean and not as badly clipped

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i could be wrong but last i checked decaf was about the boom booms not the tweet tweets. i dont thing anyone really uses decafs zips for in the SQ lanes.

God I hope not! LOL. Decaf's stuff is great for doing bass demo's. Not trying to complain but it would be fantastic if the highs (like tweeter frequencies) where a bit more louder.

Get more mids and highs and you guys won't have problems lmao

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I'm gonna keep using it... if I find a track that I don't like, I simply skip it or remove it from the playlist... that simple...

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

music is dynamic, to label all tracks to have the same characteristic when I didn't even create the song is, well, presumptuous

just a collection of loud/catchy songs for demos, some songs are far better than others for various reasons, typically though I do have to lower the amplitude overall because of the original production, allowing more room for bass, or at times I am even lowering the bass because it was too loud to start.

the collection spans years of editing, and of course the early stuff is not as polished as the newest stuff, as with any hobby one should improve over time

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I actually love the way most of Decaf's songs sound as far as mids and highs and bass. Maybe its just me but for the most part everything sounds good. only thing is i can certainly tell a difference between decaf's early zips (1-5) and some of his later zips. It seemed like he got better at it with time lol

Hey I was going thru more of my Decaf stuff and I was sort of mistaken - some of the stuff sounds really good but then a few sound bad but I guess if the original is bad, its hard to make it sound any better. Anyways, love your stuff Decaf and thanks for all the hard work and time you put into this stuff :D

Archived