there's a ketchup button at wendys. given they have the new computer system, which most or all should. if you call and they try to give you trouble, find out if they're franchise or corporate. if they're franchise ask for the number to the office so you can complain. they'll give you whatever you want so you dont call the office lol. they get in some deep shit about complaints.

If a place of business cant conduct their trade fairly, fine give me my money back and I wont shop there again.

Ill gladly take my money back but stop eating there now thats just crazy.. :wacko: ..where else am i gonna get 3 patties, 3 slices of cheese, 8 strips of bacon, and a 1gal jugg of coke LOL!!!!!!

the only fast food place by my work is checkers.and its a miracle if they get your food right so i ordered a double bacon cheddar plain.they give it to me with no bacon and no cheese and i told her theres nothing on it she said thats plain.i said its a double bacon cheddar it comes with bacon and cheese so she brings it back in and gives me bacon still no cheese so i ask her and she tries to charge me for cheese i was so pissed

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i love how they try to rip you off when your paying for it, or even before.my girl went to Mcd's across street from my job and fuckin dude tried charging like $20 for 6 mcgriddles and 2 OJ's.then when she got to the window he didnt hand the OJ and when she asked for it he said she never paid for it. so she whips out the reciept and he has this dumbass look on his face. he's lucky i wasnt there.she brings it to me and half the food is cold,2 looked like they dropped it in the fryer! so i took them back and raised a lil hell threw food...demanded refund and walked out. I WAS HUNGRY!

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

If they cant get my order right I am sure as hell gonna let them know. Politely at first, but keep screwing up slacker and your gonna get the burgerboy treatment!!!! The worst is the 3 am micky d's drunk drive thru when they screw up your order.... drunk and a wrong order...O HELL NO!! Oh and our arby's we have to ask for any condomints when you get to the window....they dont even offer. Hell they even have a sign telling you to ask for them...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

If a place of business cant conduct their trade fairly, fine give me my money back and I wont shop there again.

Ill gladly take my money back but stop eating there now thats just crazy.. :wacko: ..where else am i gonna get 3 patties, 3 slices of cheese, 8 strips of bacon, and a 1gal jugg of coke LOL!!!!!!

A different Wendy's

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

before i pull away.. i check the fucken bag.. if my shit aint in tehre that i asked for.. i raise some fucken hell.. i have gone home too many times and my shit no be there... i hate making another trip.. so.;. i always try to check when i am there...

fucken fast food resturants like burger king is greedy with their fucken ranch... i order something.. i want some fucken ranch.. they give me 2... fuck you.. gimmie some fucken ranch.. you gotta pay for the extra.. 25 cents.. fuck you..

Mcdonalds.. i order some fucken nuggets.. 2 sweet n sours for 20 nuggets... fuck you.. gimmie more... cant have 2 sauces for fucken 20 nuggets.. bastards...

Carls Jr... Also greedy with their fucken ranch.. i order some fucken criss cut frys.. 2 ranches... 25 cents each.. fuck them...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

you shouldnt have to ask, they should ask you if you want any sauces

nope sure dont.... like I said there is a sign on the window that says : " condiments upon request only" not a scribbled piece of paper but a plastic engraved one..... <_<

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Yeah what the hell .... Has there been a nation wide condiment shortage for the past ten years? Is ketchup and and sweet and sour sauce really that much of a financial loss to a fast food restaurant ?

Listen to us , after reading this thread you would think all we do is eat fast food. Any body ever seen Fast Food Nation?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Listen to us , after reading this thread you would think all we do is eat fast food.

considereing most people get 30 mins for lunch to include travel time, and consumption it really is a necessary evil. I know lots of folks who get it and go back to work and eat it at their desk or work stations....

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg