ChevyBoy95 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 This came up in my feed, thought i would share. Hopefully not a repost. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Omega5002 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Cool vid 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
JEMT8 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 They always put the creepiest music in videos showing how stuff is made. I don't get it. Cool video though. I wonder what company that is. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Ram Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 They always put the creepiest music in videos showing how stuff is made. I don't get it. Cool video though. I wonder what company that is. lol, the title says "18 Sound". Theyre a Live Sound/DJ Company.
WadeTustian Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 thinking of running a set of there 6.5's for door speakers, 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.