Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

Lol...how awesome is this thread. I'm almost finished with tinting all my lights (tail lights, parking lights, and turn signals) on my 99 tahoe which i just purchased two days ago.

mivtCK.png

checked some tracking numbers

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Tinted front windows darker

CameraZOOM-20130103100921468.jpg

Quite reflective, sir.You got lax tinting laws over in the Carolinas or just badassery?

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Did this yesterday, but finally committed to an amp placement and screwed the amps into place

Going to drill holes and use grommets for every single wire so it will look super clean. (the smaller 16awg wires will all share one grommet and some expanding sleeve)

Here is what it looks like now. Really messy but with the grommets it will look a LOT better.

DSCN2396.jpg

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

upgraded my alt belt on Good Year since they previous one I had was making noise when I was starting..

couldnt be better now.. I also dont have to put as much tension as I used to ...img0612ja.jpg

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Wrecked mine. Someone turned left as they WATCHED me riding. Snapped left to avoid head on and side swiped them. I was wearing all my gear so its all minor cuts and bruises, slammed my head pretty good and couldnt see for about 10 mins and swollen neck

20130103_145034.jpg

20130103_145047.jpg

20130103_145040.jpg

Ripped the whole right side fairings off, scraped my BRAND NEW exhaust to shit. Cracked the whole front nose, broke the side mirrors. My baby is down and out );

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I just let my Ride sit in the garage and relax still trying to figure out what weird symptom it has

Did this yesterday, but finally committed to an amp placement and screwed the amps into place

Going to drill holes and use grommets for every single wire so it will look super clean. (the smaller 16awg wires will all share one grommet and some expanding sleeve)

Here is what it looks like now. Really messy but with the grommets it will look a LOT better.

DSCN2396.jpg

Thats a whole lot of fuse for a 1500 amp but looks like the outcome will be good

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived