iCool247 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 '01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE Bass-less
Kyblack76 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Im sorry, but that thread title is funny to me..... op im sorry....... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Watch the bass Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Where is Kranny? "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
8ight Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Where is Kranny? Good question I'm gonna hate
CleanSierra Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Where is Kranny? I'm sure he is tingling wherever he is in the world at this moment, and has no idea why. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
8ight Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Where is Kranny? I'm sure he is tingling wherever he is in the world at this moment, and has no idea why. My AP sense is tingling... To the internet! I'm gonna hate
iCool247 Posted December 27, 2012 Author Report Posted December 27, 2012 What caused your 'pipe to fry? lol I was too lazy to disconnect the power wire from the battery and I accidentally dropped the live power wire on the grounded negative terminal. '01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE Bass-less
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.