roscoe1129 Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 thats uhhh........nice? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
andym85 Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 best pic i could get of myself VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV i gotta boner-from 'Superbad' i likes me some audio stuff...
Bryan Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 yea...if you want nudes gotta pm me!? lmao MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
FieroGrande Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 nice choice in color! brings out ur eyes!
smokeumtires Posted January 28, 2008 Author Report Posted January 28, 2008 Good god.. I love my muthafuckingirlfriend.... all I have to say is ew Your an ugly mothafucka
roscoe1129 Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 Good god.. I love my muthafuckingirlfriend.... all I have to say is ew Your an ugly mothafucka hey now thats not nice..... cut him some slack he used to look alot worse, but hes working out now and getting uhhh.....not as bad as he used to look..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Bryan Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 Good god.. all I have to say is ew Your an ugly mothafucka hey dont judge me!!!!!!! MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
smokeumtires Posted January 28, 2008 Author Report Posted January 28, 2008 hey now thats not nice..... cut him some slack he used to look alot worse, but hes working out now and getting uhhh.....not as bad as he used to look..... lol.......... im sorry man REALLY SORRY
IH8PunkRok Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 lol this thread took one of those scary turns -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Stephen Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.