OFFICIAL What you got for christmas post!

for christmas this year i got about $300 cash, $125 gas cards, $80 food cards, jeans, boxers, and a jacket. also got to spend a lot of quality time with my family, my cousin, grandma, uncle, and grandpa. it was more fun to watch my cousin tear into presents than i ever remember. next year, if i get this new job

<---- favorite cousin award.

Did they get them at half off price :peepwall:

lol no idea, just know they fit my half-ass

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I got the Dark Knight Rises, a hoody, some money, and my parents also paid for one of the sets of Crescendo Mezzo components I ordered. Hopefully those will ship soon! On top of that, I also got 10 feet of black Knu 1/0, 10 feet of blue Knu 4 gauge, and 5 feet of black Knu 4 gauge.

P1160712_zps47ee7950.jpg

I'll also probably be getting myself a nice table saw tomorrow to top it all off!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Even though I didn't ask for anything I still got some clothes and shoes from my Grandparents and mom. They also gave me a bunch of food. My uncle gave me a microwave, used and filthy as hell. Oh well, can't complain at least it works (I hope) I wasn't able to spend time with the fam since they were all in St Louis and my ass was stuck down here in Ky. Maybe next year will be better, and I'll get to go home for a day or two......or longer.

Didn't ask for anything other then being home for the Holidays since I have been playing college ball and had Bowl Games to play in for the last two years. I was able to do that as I transferred schools this fall so I was happy. On top of that my mom can cook some mean country Appalachian food for me every night for about 3 weeks :)

As for gifts I didn't ask for anything other than a Pack of boxers but I ended up getting: Complete new carpet for my suburban build, Metrum Fuel Rod to fix the Swinging fuel gauge and finally be able to see how much diesel I have when I start driving it. New custom survival strap bracelet matched to school colors(also supporting our troops, may God bless them all) Hose to move the oil pressure sensor out of the valley of the intake of a 6.5 turbo diesel and relocate it for ease of replacement and for running auto meter gauges that will be installed. Full interior lighting/gauge/HAVAC's cluster's LED conversion, picked up some 18inch motto metal wheels with new 32.5's bf good wrench all terrains. $50 cash along with some nice button up's, boxers, and a sweet tea maker FTMFW!!!

Also picking me up 20 feet of KNU 1/0 for the "Big 4" and a 225 DC power alt.

I wish you all Merry Christmas and I hope everyone was blessed and truly remembered the reason for the season. All the glory goes to God, for me that Jesus Christ and what he did for me and what I believe in... Some of you may not believe the same thing I do and that is your right as a human, but I wish you all a safe holiday season and wish the best for you and your families.

Isiah 41:10

Building an Empire.

What did I get for Christmas?

Nothing.

Why?

Because I didn't want anything and I gave no hints at all as to anything that I might want or need. Instead, I took the less selfish option and didn't think about myself for Christmas. I took a 6 hour road trip down to South Carolina to spend the holiday with my mother. It's the first Christmas she'd be spending without my father, who passed away in September, and when he passed, we moved her out of of Ohio and down to South Carolina to live with my brother and sister-in-law. So she was missing my Dad and missing having a house of her own to decorate. Christmas is, or was, her favorite season, but that all changed this year.

To see her smile this morning, being surrounded by family, that was my Christmas gift.

You can't put a pricetag on that.

This is the best Christmas gift on here. Major respect and props to you sir.

Appologise(to some) that may take offence to this.

Tommorow back to normal no mushy crap :) .

My parents blessed me with a MacBook Pro. I couldn't stop saying thank you all day. It was crazy. I also got a $25 gift card to sports authority, a couple sick sweaters, and a day with my family. My girl got me a gopro hero 3, a really nice New Orleans saints blanket, and tons of candy, lol.

I got her some skis, my parents got her ski bindings, and a zebra snuggie. I also got my sister a gift card to famous footwear.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

when you are a dad and a grandfather, its not about what you get......its about what you give. I never really ask for anything. Other then something way out of my league, there is nothing i want that i don't have LOL

I did mention to the wife one day after i got my gopro black edition, that it would be cool to have 2 of them and control them with the iphone app and all that cool stuff. I would like one but would'nt justify myself buying another just "because". So i didn't.

well look what Santa got me :D

10096A5D-42C0-446A-A78B-464A6743F4C1-17346-00000DC739E7ED8A.jpg

so now i have 2 black editions :D I still have not tried them in a BIG BASS situation like the Tahoe, but it will be nice to have them mounted somewhere, controlled remotely, and not have to hold them when doing demo's. I can't explain how much it sucks to try and concentrate on your system, the right song, the right volume etc while holding a camera. Also, now i can mount one in the car and one outside the car when i hit some crazy roads in the ISF.

should be fun to play with anyway :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived