Sonic Electronix

Ok, so I get my price list from kicker today and the 07l715 is not on there. It only has the 08 model. Now the 08 looks a bit off of the 07 model so if I was originally going to build a wall they would look goofy as hell. Any suggestions on mixing 2 07 l7 15s and 2 08 l7 15s? Like some reverse polarity shit or something? I don't know what I will do. I'll call the kicker rep for louisiana tomorrow and see if I can still get my hands on the 07s but idk what I should do now.

Get a hold of the rep and see if they can recone your old l7's and pick up a pair of new l7's. I'm sure will be more than accomodate that idea. they should issue you an RA# (Return Authorization) and be able to tell in detail what you want done.

I'm gonna call kev and see if he can still get me the 07 models. The one's I have now are fine. They don't need a recone or anything. In fact they just recently stopped making that burning smell and they hit harder than ever. Can't wait to run 4 of these bad boys.

id say used is the best bet here, as i doubt with the redesign of the new model that the recones are interchangable.

but hell they should still have plenty of the old ones left still.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg