Jump to content

My Pitbull Mix Puppies


Recommended Posts

Posted

they are not for sale, they are free, and If you wanna pay the shipping cost, I would be happy to ship one to anyone.

here is pic of Daddy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I dont have any pics of Sierra, and she isnt looking picture worthy right now, boobies all sagging to the floor.

Posted

I know Meade's dog was flown in from the midwest, Im positive I could ship them anywhere in the Contintel US, but Im sure it aint cheap.

Posted

Those are some cute puppies!

there is a sweet lil girl here who would love to go home with you and Bill :)
Posted

WAIT, You can seriously mail me a dog!?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

there is a sweet lil girl here who would love to go home with you and Bill :)

I don't think our spoiled rotten dog would appreciate a little one, he likes being the only dog. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4734 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...